Instagram

follow my twitter

Ged a Widget

Senin, 02 Desember 2013

My favorite Food



I like Nasi pecel because almost every day at home I eat it. if in my house, nasi pecel
always served in the morning, my mom always prepares a breakfast of it. you know what it nasi pecel? Nasi pecel is a Javanese rice dish served with pecel. Pecel  cooked vegetables are given peanut sauce. The vegetables are usually kangkung or water spinach, long beans, cassava leaves, papaya leaves, and in East Java often used kembang turi. I like pecel with vegetables such as spinach, beans, and sprouts, because I do not like papaya or turi, I think it tastes bitter. It tastes best when eaten with fried tempe or tahu and traditional cracker called peyek. pecel very easy to make, and I never get bored to eat this food. Nasi pecel prices are also very cheap, you can eat rice pecel with money 5000 rupiah.


2 komentar: